Tuesday, November 14, 2006

First Blog in Turkey

This is my first blog in Turkey and my first blog ever. Woo woo.
I have been in Turkey exactly two months and one day. We are an Air Force family stationed at Incirlik Air Base in Adana, Turkey. Our first overseas assignment, what an adventure.
I look forward to posting about my experiences here in this amazing country. Most of my blogs will probably be about my kids (I have two), my husband ( I have one), being a Mormon in a country that is 99% Muslim. And, of course, all the cool stuff I get to see and do while I am here.

1 comment:

Psyche said...

Jen, I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog. I just know you shall encounter strange things there in Turkey and experience adventures of a pleasing nature. Those things that maybe are not as pleasant are still fun for us to read! Good luck to you! -yer sister