Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tour: Part Five

This is the three story "Kitty Townhouse", we got just before we left Virginia. Yes, our cats are spoiled, but we had just found out about Dinah being sick and suddenly it seemed like a good investment. Here Abby demonstrates what kind of fun can be had on the kitty townhouse. Dinah likes it, too. She can jump to the top from the floor in one big leap. Abby wanted me to plug her new website; www.barf.com. She updates it every day. (Not an actual site.) Although she updated it twice on the dining room floor whilst I typed this. (I love the word whilst.)
Dinah has had enough of the home tour and heads out the door.
Earlier I mentioned our housekeeper, Cigdem. I must now sing her praises. She is my favorite person in the whole world. She cleans my house like an angel straight from heaven. What did I ever do without her? (Oh yeah, I had a dirty house.) The one funny thing she does is this. Hang the laundry from heck to breakfast outside in the backyard. This was the first time I had seen use a tree so I had to capture the moment. Why, you must wonder, do I not invest in a wire clothes dryer? Well, the BX is currently out of them. When the BX is out of something all you can do is wait.
Dinah and the airing of the dirty laundry.

PS. My clothes dryer does work so I am not sure why she does this. But I don't ask, I am just too happy someone else is doing the laundry!

No comments: