Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tour: Part Three

Welcome to Sydney's room. She collects stuff. Some of her collections include but are not limited to- horses, cats, tea sets, rocks, dolls, clothes, beads, and things of a Japanese nature.
This is a good shot of Sydney's "Freedom Chain". She can pull off a link at the end of every month. When we started it, it touched the floor. Only 20 months to go!!!
Oh yeah, she also collects stuffed animals (or stuffed up animals as Cousin Fee once said.)
Now enter the forbidden and dank realms of a teenager's room. Meghann's main interests are music and books. She writes both and she's gooood.

If you are wondering about the seeming cleanliness of the girls' rooms, I must admit I can't get them to do this. No, these pictures are made possible by the dedicated hard work of our housekeeper, Cigdem (pronounced Cheedum.) I took these pictures moments after Cigdem left. Moments later, the rooms looked like major weapons testing occurred in them. Why, why don't kids like living in a clean room??!! I wish I knew.

1 comment:

Rochelle Oleson said...

You mentioned your daughter Meghann's main interests are music and books. She writes both and she's gooood.

You should have her publish a book. Go to http://www.blurb.com/create/book
you can create and print a hard or soft back book it looks pro. Plus you can choose to have the option of other people to buy your book. it is very fun to view other peoples books. My sister and I when we were little made books I would and wish I had my book published. Very cool!

your house is cute. Is is weird to live in Turkey? where will you go after your months are up? does your kids go to school there? or do you do a home school thing?

I am enjoying your tour. Love to hear from you feel free to post on my blog our you can email me at ugusi@yahoo.com

best regards,

Rochelle