Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nuts Anyone?

As I waited for the rest of my posse to finish shopping, I noticed this man and his nut cart.....

Then I noticed the posse noticing the man and his nut cart. He was selling walnuts, dried apricots, and, of course, pistachios.
Here is a dolmus, they come all the time and take people everywhere. We have to look for the one that says Incirlik.
Here are Doug and the girls waiting for the dolmus. We had a fun-filled day in Adana! I love the little girl behind Doug, Americans are so weird looking!

2 comments:

Clinton said...

looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Wish we were there. Been a mightly long time since I had a good sheep's head for dinner. Mmmm, mmmm. Great pics.
I started a blog, mostly about adventures as a dad. Come take a look-see. thisoldporch.wordpress.com

Natalie C. said...

These pictures were really cool. They really show the culture, ethic flare & 3rd world-ness. It's fascinating. So fun to read your blog! :)