Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Penny


Here is a picture of our little stray cat with Sydney. Sorry I cut off Sydney's head, the phone was ringing and I was distracted.
Anyway, little Penny here likes to stuff her face in your chest and hug. We think she is trying to nurse because when she is done your shirt is all wet. As you can see, she is Abby's twin except for size and nose color. Abby's nose is brown and Penny's is pink. I think she is in because even Doug lets her sit on his lap and cuddle. She hops in our van if we leave the windows down or while I am unloading groceries, etc.
In case you are wondering how we picked her name....Abby(Road) and Penny(Lane).

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cute cat! Now you have three? I like the name you picked out for her too :) I'm glad you have a blog, it's fun to see what you're up to.

Jen W said...

Hi Cuz,
Good to hear from you. What's new in your neck of the world?
We don't officially have three cats, just two spoiled ones and one stray on the front porch :)

Lynette said...

I just noticed this post from you! Hi! Things are going well here in maryland...just keeping busy with work and callings. Dan teaches early morning seminary and i'm the YW pres, so we're busy. I've got a blog too (if I haven't already told you)...check it out! http://theloveridgefamily.blogspot.com