Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pets are People Too


There a lot of stray cats on the base and I recently found out that there are a lot of Americans who just leave their pets when the PCS(move.) We have one little cat who is always outside in our yard, she has tried to come in our house a couple different times. She is very friendly and loving. If you let her, she will sit on your lap and purr and cuddle. I just found out that the people who lived in this house before us left their pets. So now I wonder if this sweet little cat used to live here and that's why she keeps trying to get in. It makes me want to cry, I don't understand how people can be so cruel. I mean just look at this doofus cat and tell me she isn't the cutest thing.

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Are you going to adopt her? How cute!

Jen W said...

I don't know, I would love to but the few times she has gotten in the house she immediately starts hissing at my cats. I don't know if my cats are up to the challenge.

Clinton said...

Hey, Jen.
Just catching up.
About the pets ... those bastards!
There outta be a law!
At least one little kitty has found some good souls to be kind to her.
Sounds like you're all having fun, except maybe for Doug and the job scene. I feel his pain.
That's a pretty cool bass Meghann got. I forget the name of the 80s rock song with the bass line that goes bu bu buuuu bu bu ba buuuu bu bu buuuu bu bu. I think it's AC/DC? Mr. 1981 would know. Awesome, dude!
Hey, belated thanks for the cool stuff. I've worn my t-shirt many times. Loved the snowman card, too.
Here are some pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/colmenares/
I hope to update this site from time to time.
Gotta go.
Clinton